Wednesday, April 29, 2015

HE MADE A PIT AND HAS FALLEN INTO THE DITCH WHICH HE MADE

Eric looked at me, “We’re running out of copper paint.” I said, “Okay, I’ll make some.” It would take some time so I immediately started up on the mixing process. Meanwhile he went out into the other part of the warehouse where we were painting a 5-step faux finish to make metal panels look like wood. Eric ignored the other workers and began on a section of panels he could call his own. I had no idea he was planning my demise and digging a pit for my downfall. 

When I got back to the panels I could tell Eric had rushed through the steps to get as many panels done as possible. The room was three quarters full of panels he’d completed. He was so proud of the production—completing way more than my partner and I did, especially with me having to mix more paint. Then it hit me what he was really up to.

This guy Eric was what the Bible calls a “son of Belial, “a worker of iniquity.” He was looking for more power in the company and it didn’t matter who he had to step on to get there. He was not a team player but did things his own way and tried to get others to follow, though he was never given that authority. I knew the demons had already told him about me, because he targeted me and tried to get me talking about obscure and distasteful things. But I knew 2 Samuel 23:6-7, “The sons of Belial cannot be taken with hands: But the man that shall touch them must be fenced [filled] with iron and the staff of a spear.” In other words, I knew I had to stay away from him and start using the scriptures against is plans.


There were three of us who were above him in the chain of command and he didn’t like it at all. He wanted to be running the job and definitely wanted me out of the way. He brought discord into the group and everyone was uneasy with him around. He was always scheming and critical of everyone. He would wander around the warehouse and offices and act like he was special. We never quite knew what he was up to but we had the weird feeling that he was spying on us and spewing lies about us to the higher boss. His bad-mouthing had already caused more than one person to lose his job and another to be fired and these people were my friends. It was horrible. I had to do something powerful.

I began to come to work early and park in a remote spot, where I’d get out my verses—those psalms of David that are specific weapons (spears) against people like this. After looking over the verses, I was led by the Holy Spirit to use three in particular and I prayed them out loud with conviction.

“Set a wicked man over him and let an accuser stand at his right hand. When he is judged, let him be found guilty and let his prayer become sin. Let his days be few, and let another take his office. Let strangers plunder his labor. Let there be none to extend mercy to him” (Ps 109: 6-13).

“Break their teeth in their mouth, O God! Break out the fangs of the young lions, O Lord! Let them flow away as waters which run continually; when he bends his bow, Let his arrows be as if cut in pieces. Let them be like a snail which melts away as it goes, like a stillborn child of a woman, that they may not see the sun” (Ps 58:6-8).

And my favorite in this situation, “He made a pit and dug it out and has fallen into the ditch which he made. His trouble shall return upon his own head and his violent dealing shall come down on his own crown” (Psalm 7: 15-16).

I prayed others too, but these were the main ones. I prayed these every day before work.

This guy was NOT GOOD for any of us there. By the grace of God, I knew what to do and I did it. 

Back to my story of that one faithful day: This SOB sent me to mix paint so that my production would be low. Then he sped up and finished multiple panels. His plan was to show how inferior I was and how great he was. But God had something else in mind. 

The big boss came in and started looking at the pieces. He was horrified. He called me and another lead person over and started handing us the panels, “This one has to be done over. This one too, and this one and this one!” By the time he’d finished, there were 40-plus panels that had to be re-done. And you guessed it... all of the rejects but 2 were the ones Eric did! 

His plan failed miserably. He’d gotten me out of the way so he could show off for the boss and instead of being rewarded, he was humiliated. It was so bad that the boss sent him out of town on a different job for a week. I was thinking, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he never comes back.” 

What actually happened is that he did come back—for only one day. He was in street clothes and he resigned! I found out later that God got him so far out of the way, that he ended up in a job half way around the world!

“He made a pit [for Carolyn] and dug it out, and has fallen into the ditch which he made.”  

Love, Carolyn

Here is a list of other word swords that God gave David to use: (These particular ones are all in the book of Psalms, but there are more in other books of the Bible too)
Psalm 2:2-5 AND 10-12, 3:7, 5:5-6 and 10,
Psalm 6:8 and 10, 7:9 and 11-17, 9:15-20, 18:6-17 and 37-48, 28:3-5,
Psalm 33:8-11, 35:19-27, 37:7-20 and 34-38, 46:6-11, 52:1-9 54:1-7,
Psalm 55:1-3 and 15-23, 69:22-28, 73:12-13 and 16-20 and 26-28,
Psalm 75:4-10, 89:20-2392:7-11, 109:6-20 and 26-31,
Psalm 132:13-18, 143:9-12

My last two articles on this subject, in case you missed them. Have a look.

SERIOUS MINISTERS TO GOD’S PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS STUFF. More and more people are being oppressed by SOBs and we can help them out from under! If you want to learn more, get Dr. Dale’s booklet for only $8 from his website http://www.lmci.org/ under booklets. It’s EXPOSING SONS OF BELIAL: IDENTIFYING AND OVERCOMING CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL.

Any of my books are available in printed and digital form on Amazon. You don’t have to have a Kindle for the e-book version. Amazon has a free software download to read e-books on other devices.



No comments:

Post a Comment