Sunday, May 22, 2016

BIG MIRACLE IN A SMALL PACKAGE


People say as we get older, we shrink. And sure enough, last year I was 5 foot 2 inches, an inch shorter than I’d been for years. That wasn’t okay with me.

I started reading and quoting Ephesians 4:16 every morning: “From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth [is supplying], according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh [making] increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

I pictured looking up at a tall, grand building—an edifice. Even though this scripture is talking about the body of Christ, the church, the example wouldn’t have been used unless it had truth in the physical realm, so I took it. I believed that I would stand taller, be healthier, all my joints and parts working together so I would be strong and healthy and taller, not shorter.

I went in for my yearly physical this week and I was a half inch taller. (And, no, I was not wearing heals!)

Matthew 6:27 says: “Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?” By our own ability it is impossible “but with God all things are possible” (Matt. 19:26). I’m so happy the Lord did that for me. What an amazing God we have!

Love, Carolyn

Here’s the link to Amazon where you can order my books: Sample books with 6-7 chapters are only $0.99. http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=WINGS%20Carolyn%20molica&linkCode=ur2&tag=jmbcsds-20&linkId=XQMVLVZYNBLYAGEM

If you’d like a free PDF download of 6 chapters on Seeing With Spiritual Eyes, let me know at cjmolica@hotmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment