Sunday, March 12, 2017

BE ENCOURAGED

BE ENCOURAGED
Yesterday I was feeling the pressure of the witches and Satan worshippers, who were revving up for their full moon gatherings tonight to curse Christians. It felt like a huge dark cloud was pushing down on me, making me tired and discouraged. But this morning, the Lord told me right away, “Be encouraged.” I knew the best way was to preach myself happy. I started quoting some scriptures. The burden left as the truth of God’s Word entered in. The more I spoke those scriptures to myself, the happier I got. Then even more scriptures came to mind. They cleared away the darkness entirely.

I started out with Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.” Then, “For it is God who worketh in me both to will and do of His good pleasure.” Then, “The joy of the Lord is my strength,” “I am strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man,” “If God be for me, who can be against me?” “I am more than a conqueror through him that loved us,” and “I have victory through my Lord Jesus Christ.”   

Then I spoke with tongues because the Word of God says it builds up our spirits on the inside, and it’s perfect prayer.

I closed with “This is the day the Lord hath made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.”

Spiritually I saw and felt the lightning of the Lord crash through the dark cloud and explode it. Like in Psalm 18:14: “Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.” The definition of the Hebrew word for “discomfited” is “to move noisily, confuse, break, consume, crush, destroy, trouble and vex.”

I was reminded of when the four lepers outside Samaria decided to boldly walk toward the Syrian enemy camp that had surrounded the city and was starving it out.  Then “the Lord had the host of the Syrians hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host, wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, and fled for their life.” The enemy’s plans were destroyed and Samaria prospered once again. (See 2 Kings 7:3-7).

I also quickly reflected on the three enemy tribes who came together to destroy Jehoshaphat and his people. When the people “began to sing and to praise, the Lord sent ambushments.” And the three tribes could not be united together against the believers. They began to fight against each other instead. (See 2 Chron. 20: 15-25).

Then at the tower of Babel, the people were united against God and His plan. But God intervened and confused their languages so that they could not communicate with each other; they couldn’t even understand what each other was saying. (See Gen. 11: 1-9).

When I built myself up with the scriptures, I was no longer under the dark cloud of discouragement. The lightning of God came and broke the gloom intended for me and others of His people.

Then when I reminded myself of what God did for His people when they were threatened, I knew that we would be free and protected from any curse the Satan worshippers would try to put on us. Why? Because the Lord will allow strife, confusion, noise, trouble and destruction to come on any attempt they might have to unite against God’s beloved.

The full moon is made for God’s people, not the devil! We’re taking it back!

Take a moment to pray against the witches, warlocks, and Satan worshipers who are speaking curses against our Lord, our president and our people today.

Love, Carolyn

The scripture references for those first scriptures above, are: Phil. 2:13, Neh. 8: 10, Eph. 3:16, Rom. 8:31, Rom. 8:37, 1 Cor. 15:57, Jude 20, Rom 8:26-27, and Ps. 118:24.

GET YOUR COPY OF    :   THE DEVIL ON EVERY DOOR KNOB: And the Faith to Know What to Do About It


No comments:

Post a Comment