Sunday, December 10, 2017

EXHALE. TODAY YOU RULE!

 
EXHALE. TODAY YOU RULE!
A heaviness came on me. Jane and I talked and prayed and the Lord revealed the source of my burden. Then I opened a birthday card from Jane’s sister Marie. It said, “Every day you sparkle, but today you rule!” I instantly realized that I had been going out into the world without being as prepared as I need to be. I was allowing circumstances to push me down. When I looked at the card, I knew that I should put it up on the door to my garage, so I take notice every time I go out. “Today, with the Lord, I rule!” I’m an ambassador for the Lord and I need to act like one, every day, not just when I’m writing preach letters!

Then, after I texted Marie to thank her for the card, she texted back with something so simple, but so revitalizing! She instructed:

“Stand up by the open patio door. Put your hands down by your ankles and sweep them up to your head and throw all that negative out the door. Let the wind carry it away. Do a big exhale.”

I’m asking you to do it right now.

Her instruction was straight from the Lord. She gave it to me; I did it right away, and all the heaviness left. It was so amazing. I’m smiling and happy now.

God wants us to be happy, healthy, whole and free. What a great God we serve!

Love, Carolyn

THIS WEEK,  the 14th THRU the 18th,   G E T    YOUR  F R E E  DOWNLOAD OF THE ENTIRE BOOK -- WINGS: JOURNEY WITH JESUS

If you can’t get it on your device, let me know and I will send a free pdf or word doc to your email. cjmolica@hotmai.com


No comments:

Post a Comment