Wednesday, April 24, 2019

MIKI'S MIRACLE

 


MIKI’S MIRACLE
On Saturday, my friend Miki sent me an Easter greeting along with the following message. Her story is a “WOW!”

“Today is the anniversary of a miracle. It’s the day I woke up mad at myself that I was running late and didn’t drop Mouse off to sleep over at the Vet. God was looking out for her because the Vet clinic burned to the ground and there were no survivors.”

Miki is a dog lover, and God is too. He cares for us, and He also cares about our pets.  

Luke 12:6 says God doesn’t even forget about one sparrow: “Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?”

Psalm 104:14 says: “He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle.” 

God tells us to care about the animals too: “A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast” (Proverbs 12:10).

God cared so much about Miki, that He orchestrated a situation where she would be late, so that her little dog, Mouse, was saved from certain death. That was an amazing Easter Miracle.

I’m so thankful that Miki shared that with me so I could share it with all of you.

Love, Carolyn

SPRINGTIME READING:  Many topics to choose from:



No comments:

Post a Comment