Saturday, August 10, 2019

HI EVERYONE



Just last night I got a message from a friend on WordPress who happened upon my Ordination Photo. I responded just now.
“Hi Rob. Today is my 40th anniversary of being ordained.

“I'm no longer with the Way Ministry but I am still preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. I put up a blog on WordPress every Wednesday and Sunday, as well as on FB and Blogger.

“Thanks so much for this timely message! It reminded me of how the conviction to serve our Lord has been with me since I was 8 years old and the Lord has never forgotten about me and I have never forgotten about Him. I'm not always right in my thoughts and actions, but I do always try to follow His truth and guidance, no matter what. God bless you and thanks for listening to the Lord and that He showed this picture to you and you let me know.”

And to everyone out there who I've had the privilege to help in any way: God bless you. I love you the best I know how with all my heart.

Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment