Sunday, April 11, 2021

LET'S COME UP OUT OF THE GRAVE

  

LET’S COME UP OUT OF THE GRAVE

I heard a preacher give a talk on many of the pagan things relating to Easter. It made me sad. Like we need to hear more awful things about the world right now?! I don’t think so. It’s good to know what’s going on, but to fill our minds with it? Not a healthy idea. I felt myself slipping into a “I want to hide” mood. Jane and I prayed and rebuked the influences trying to put us in a defeated state of mind. God has given us plenty of reminders that He is still the Almighty and we win!

 

Today we celebrate! The sun still comes up, flowers grow, and animals play. Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to give humanity a reason and right to live in freedom and truth. He is the light of the world and He has not left us.

 

Last evening when I went trail riding, my two guardian angels were riding horses alongside me. Jesus rode donkeys so I guess angels can ride horses, just never really thought about it before. I had prayed about seeing some wildlife and as we came around one bend, there on the side of the hill was a coyote. He walked a little ways and then stood perfectly still on a grassy flat spot and watched as the whole troop of us passed by. Then there was an amazing light thing that happened as the sun was setting and it’s rays lit up the dust circles coming up from the horses’ hoofs. The Lord was showing off and it was awesome. It was a little piece of heaven for me.

 

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, ‘I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life’” (John 8:12).

 

I’ve found that to be so true in so many ways! When I slip into sadness or darkness, Jesus is the one who always pulls me out of the grave in one way or another.

 

Let’s keep seeking Him and loving Him, the living Christ, forever the one who knows how to do life the best.

 

Love, Carolyn

 

This week I’m offering free one of my themed booklets COMFORT. The six chapters are true life stories about the various ways God provides comfort for His people in the midst of chaos. GET YOUR COPY TODAY-on Amazon. Chapters include:

 

1. RISE LIKE THE EAGLE
2. DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TIL WE DIE TO GET SOME HEAVEN?
3. HOLDING YOUR GROUND
4. LEARN FROM THE CICADA
5. WHEN EVERYTHING GOES WRONG
6. NO NAGGING NECESSARY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment