Tuesday, July 16, 2013

FIRE AND RAIN - Beneath the Veil no.27

I drove to my appointment and came closer and closer to the nearby mountains. Huge red and black clouds piled up high into the sky. They swelled fatter and taller and I felt smaller and smaller.

They crawled slowly and powerfully up into the sky like some thick ghostly monster. The heavy acrid smell of smoke filled the air. It was like when I’ve started a fire in my fireplace and forgot to open the slew. I’d throw open the doors and run out to get some fresh air. This time I WAS out, in a big open valley but there was no fresh air to be had. It was eerie and claustrophobic and I didn’t like it.

I imagined what it might feel like being up there at close range—my head tilted back as I looked straight up, a wall of gray and red thick heat forcing me backwards. The vision was threatening. I knew I had to do something serious.

I and others from around the world, prayed. I wanted God to send rain to our desert land and help put a stop to the red and black monster. He answered our prayer. The rain came, and the report is that all of the remaining embers will be totally out by Friday.

Our God is GREAT and MIGHTY. His throne is in the heavens and the earth is His footstool. He made all the planets, all the stars, all the galaxies and all the universes. He is in charge of the winds and the set the boundary of the oceans. He is God Almighty and He can do LARGE!

Those clouds were huge, the smoke suffocating and the fire fearsome. But our God is BIGGER! We need to respect HIM.

Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment