Wednesday, July 27, 2016

JESUS DELIVERS MY FAVORITE CUPCAKES

JESUS DELIVERS MY FAVORITE CUPCAKES
I was asked to bring something to a barbecue this coming Friday. I volunteered to bring dessert. I had to bring enough for 20 people, so I thought about it and decided I wanted to bring my favorite triple chocolate cupcakes. My roommate Jane said that a package of four costs about four dollars, which is kind of expensive, and they usually don’t have too many of the packages available.

She looked in the usual place and didn’t even find one package of cupcakes. She stood there and the Lord said, “Go to the cooler in the bakery and take some pictures on your phone of some cupcakes for Carolyn.” When Jane got over to the cooler, in the very corner on the top shelf, there were nine boxes of the exact cupcakes we wanted and they were 75 percent off! Score!!

This is a great example of how the Lord had prepared to bless me before I even knew what I needed. He had someone put those cupcakes in a special place just for me. He is so awesome to care about even the smallest blessings that delight our souls.

Psalm 37:4 tells us that you can “delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.” And Luke 12:32 says, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” In this case, the kingdom included a whole lot of my favorite cupcakes to take to the barbecue, and a couple extra for Jane and me.

Love, Carolyn

CHECK ***OUT ……my new BOOKLET - - - WINGS: A DEVIL ON EVERY DOOR KNOB: And the Faith to Know What to Do About It



If you don’t have Kindle, send me your email and I will send a FREE pdf or WORD doc. Of the Booklet. cjmolica@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment