Sunday, April 1, 2018

A BETTER LIFE

    
A BETTER LIFE
Lord, I pray for your healing presence in our nation and around the world. I pray that this day there will be new people who accept Jesus as Lord and get born again of Your Spirit. I pray for those who are born again to be filled with the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in tongues and prophecy. I pray that Your people study the Bible and receive dreams, revelations, and insights more than ever before. I pray for wisdom, understanding, and boldness to apply what we learn.  In Jesus name, Amen.

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord when I was around eight years old. But my life didn’t change dramatically until I got filled with the Holy Spirit at age 21 and began to study the Bible, not just read it. I spoke in tongues as evidence of the holy thing that was in me, and though I’d read the Bible through many times before, I began to understand it much better. I started to hear the Lord’s voice in my everyday life.

When I went to my mom’s a little over a week ago, I saw my high school picture. Wow! I remembered how alone and depressed I was. After I got filled with the Holy Spirit, I still got attacked by depression, but I could fight it. I am supposed to be a happy person.

Many people discover that the person God made them is the opposite of what they were before they got born again and filled with the spirit. The new us is pretty awesome.

PS: Yesterday I went to see the movie, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE . Let’s get out there and support our fellow Christians in the entertainment and business world.

I pray for you daily. Love, Carolyn

A LOOK AT THE HOLIDAYS THROUGH THE EYES OF GOD  --   FREE THRU TUESDAY

If you can’t get it on Amazon, let me know, and I’ll send a pdf or word doc to your email. cjmolica@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment