Sunday, December 2, 2018

A MONTH ABOUT JESUS

A MONTH ABOUT JESUS
Yesterday I saw a great suggestion for the build-up to Christmas. The book of Luke is 24 chapters, so if we read a chapter a day, we’ll be reading all about the life of Jesus right up to the day we celebrate His birth. I started last night and only got about halfway through the first chapter (got some catching up to do today 😊), but already I received explosions of revelations about John the Baptist and that’s just the beginning.

I hope you’ll join me in reading the book of Luke. We’ll be learning so much to share with each other. It’s exciting to have even a small part of the body of Christ reading and thinking about the same things. Let’s see what the Lord will do with that. I expect it will be amazing and a huge blessing in ways we can’t even imagine.

Love, Carolyn
PART 4 of my WINGS SERIES is FREE THRU TUESDAY.  Get it on Amazon or if you’d like a free PDF let me know cjmolica@hotmail.com



WINGS: A Journey in Faith from the Earthly to the Heavenly is a compilation of true narratives—insights, revelations, and guidance gathered from my experiences living as a Christian in Las Vegas.

WINGS can be used as a workbook or the stories read at random. This section is PART 4 and contains 15 chapters opening your awareness of how to apply Christian principles to everyday life and see the miracles that take place when we make room for Christ in our lives. The chapters include: 

SATISFIED FROM THE INSIDE OUT
MIRACLE OF BETTER EYESIGHT
LENDING MONEY TO JESUS
DIG AND DUNG
THE LORD OF SABAOTH STILL ROARS!
BOISTEROUS WINDS AND ROARING LIONS
WHEN EVERYTHING GOES WRONG
JEHOVAH-NISSI TO THE RESCUE
FIGHTING NEGATIVE ANTICIPATION

No comments:

Post a Comment