Sunday, June 6, 2021

A GREAT TESTIMONY ON NIGHT SEEDS

A GREAT TESTIMONY ON NIGHT SEEDS

In response to my Wednesday Preach letter on planting night seeds, I got this great testimony from my friend,

Dan Van Allen. You’re going to learn even more about what can go on while we sleep, both on the evil side, and more importantly, on God’s side:

 

“Hi Carolyn:   The statement, ‘spirit does not sleep,’ reminded me of a meeting I had a few months back. I was asked if I could come to a customer’s home and be involved with ministering healing. About a year earlier I had done some work at their home. We did a lot of talking on the topic of healing. So about a year later I get a call telling me that Franco, the husband, has pancreatic cancer and there is nothing more the doctors can do. 

 

So along with me being there, this married couple 80 years in age were to be there. They had spent 60 years of their life ministering in the backcountry of Central America.  After being about 2 hours late, Franco gets ahold of them on the phone and asks if they are still coming. Franco, understandably getting a bit concerned, since it’s his life he is fighting for. I loved the answer they gave to Franco, ‘We will be there when we get there.”    

 

Once there, they told many stories. Many of their dealings were with witch doctors—curses placed on families had to be gotten rid of, and getting a witch doctor that a performed over 40 human sacrifices to the gods, healed and born again.  This gets me to the point of the story.

 

Franco and his wife Alicia then told of how while sleeping they would feel as though they were being bitten on their legs while they thought they were dreaming. In the morning when they awoke, teeth bite marks were on their legs. 

 

That’s when the missionary said spirit does not sleep. The battle continues while you sleep.  So I asked them a question about something I have experienced many times since I have been a Christian. While sleeping, what I thought was a nightmare. I would be casting out a devil in the name of Jesus Christ. It would be a real fight.  They said, ‘That’s not a nightmare. Your spirit is fighting, and that you have the presence of mind to put your spirit into action while sleeping is very good.’      

 

So this sleep info just continues to show the incredible spiritual realm in which we live. Franco continues to be healthy 6 months after being told nothing more can be done for him.

 

Love how you continue to run the race!

 

Dan Van Allen”

 

Thank you, Dan, for sharing such vital information! And yes, I continue to run the race.  We all need to.

 

Let’s continue to grow in faith, knowledge, and the amazing wisdom that only God can give.

 

And we’ll continue to spread the good news of physical and mental healing and deliverance through the power and name of our Lord Jesus Christ, “according as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue” (2 Peter 1:3).

 

“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth” (Phil. 2:10).

 

Love, Carolyn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment