Sunday, March 3, 2013

Prayer Request


I’m really good at jumping right in to pray for people, but not used to asking people to pray for me. Well, that’s changing right now. I know that prayer works, that prayer can loose angels on my behalf and bind the devil spirits and bring favor and revelation and understanding and so many other wonderful things.

I believe that when you pray for me I’m going to see some amazing results so I’m thanking you ahead of time. Maybe the Lord will remind you to pray for me several times a week, or even a couple hours a week if you’re a prayer person who does lots of praying as a regular practice. These are the things I’d be blessed if you pray for:

1.      Wisdom, and especially along the lines of technology, to find the best avenues for getting my books and blog out to more readers, and do it as efficiently as possible.
2.      Mental energy to do the increased writing the Lord wants me to do.
3.      My financial needs to be met well, to cover my living expenses without me having to work so many hours, so I have more time for my writing, publishing and Christian art work.

Wisdom, Energy, Finances. That about does it. Jesus said that if two agree on anything they ask, it absolutely will be done, so thanks so much for praying with me.

Love you, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment