Sunday, June 16, 2013

THE MAP AND ME

Have a wonderful Father’s Day all you dads—you do an awesome job! And a big THANK YOU to all of you who read my articles on my FB Christian writing page or on my blog! I put a map up by my computer and put push pins in every state and country where you’re reading what the Lord’s inspired me to write (71 countries, 23 languages). I can hardly express how grateful I am to God and how thankful I am to have you as my friends and family.


PS: The book I'm holding is the one I published on Amazon last year. This one is in paperback and has sixty some stories similar to the ones you read here on my blog. It's called WINGS: A Journey in Faith from the Earthly to the Heavenly. You can get it for $12.85 in paperback or download it onto an electrical device for $9.99. I've also broken it down into smaller sections of about 9-14 chapters for $.99 and every two weeks or so I make the smaller sections available for free.

See my next blog on Tuesday night or Wednesday.
Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment