Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beneath the Veil

My Wednesday posts will be called "Beneath the Veil." They will be small peeks and spiritual insights. Enjoy. Here's the very first one:

Jan 12, 2013
Beneath the Veil no.1

NO ANGEL UNEMPLOYED

We don’t want to leave our angels sitting on the bench. Hebrews 1:14 tells us angels are ministering spirits sent to minister for us. Psalm 103:20 tells us that angels hearken to the voice of God’s Word. When we agree with and speak God’s Word we speak the voice that the angels respond to and they have something to do. There are multitudes of angels just waiting to get off unemployment. We can put them to work today.

Here are a couple examples of what I say to give the angels a job: 1. “Psalm 91 says you will bear me up in your hands so I don’t dash my foot on a stone. And since a stone is a natural earthly thing, I expect you to keep me from tripping up on any worldly things today, in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
2. “Isaiah 54:17 says no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Angels I loose you according to Matthew 18:18 to out and work on that to bring it to pass for me, in the name of Jesus Christ.”
3. “God’s Word says in Philippians 4:19 that He supplies all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. So angels go out on that Word to bring it to pass for me in the name of Jesus Christ.”

No comments:

Post a Comment