Sunday, February 26, 2017

"PAYDIRT" FROM GOD'S WORD

“PAYDIRT” FROM GOD’S WORD
It’s planting time in Vegas. Last week I bought a couple new plants to attract butterflies, bees and hummingbirds. I also bought a bag of “Paydirt” that I mix with ground soil and use it to pack in the hole around the new plants. Paydirt is made for my Southwest soil and it does what it says on the bag: “brings poor soil to life.”  Here’s some scriptures from God’s Word that can be Paydirt for us this week:

Isaiah 45:2-3 : “I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.”

Joel 2:25-26  “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten. . . And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Psalm 103:5 : “Who satisfieth [is satisfying] thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.”

1 Peter 2:24 : “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 : “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.”

Psalm 66:12 : “We went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.”

Have a great week!
Love, Carolyn
THIS WEEKEND FREE:       TRUE STORIES OF SOME OF GOD’S MIRACLES IN REGULAR PEOPLE’S LIVES.
Check it out:


If you’d like a FREE pdf or word doc of a booklet email me at cjmolica@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment