Wednesday, May 31, 2017

READING THE CONSTELLATIONS BIBLICALLY

GOD PUT YOUR FINGERPRINTS IN THE SKY
I was pretty lost in High School. I often asked the questions: Who am I? Why am I here? I was never really satisfied with the answers and I kept searching. The answers were literally right above me and I didn’t even know it. There’s a new science, much more accurate than Astrology. It’s called Christological profiling. It’s based on the time and place of your birth. And it’s Biblically accurate. The Old Testament believers knew about it. The whole sky is filled with stories of Christ. Once we are born again, the Bible says we are part of the body of Christ (Rom. 12:5), so our story is individually written in the sky too.

God told Jeremiah this: “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” God knew us before we were born and He knew what our long suits and shortcoming would be. He arranged our births to line up with what he already knew our potential would be. And He had the sun, the moon, the planets and stars set in motion so that we could find out these things if we wanted to. Not only did God form Jeremiah, but He gave him the gifting of a prophet before he was even born.

Unfortunately, even though we live in a day of great strides electronically, we’ve lost some of the old ways that could help us. One thing we’ve lost in our modern world is all the natural medicines and foods that ancient people knew of and used. Another thing is in this field of understanding the messages of the skies.

Almost everything people believe in has some basis in truth, but it’s been put askew. Astrology is like that. It’s a counterfeit for Christological profiling. Some things will fit, but not all. Astrology is about 2300 years off. The astrologers still go by tables written 2300 years ago. They didn’t consider that the earth’s orientation changes and rewinds one degree every 72 years. For most people, this means we don’t come under the same “zodiac” sign the astrologers put us in. For instance, I thought mine was Sagittarius, but actually it’s Scorpio.

God knew what He was doing. He fingerprinted us way before we were born. I found out so much about myself from reading my Christological profile. Each of ours will be unique. Here’s just a tiny bit I learned about my own, as an example:

When I found out the Biblical meaning of the constellation Scorpio, I found out that I was made to be a warrior. The combined constellations in the Scorpio group are that of a conqueror (Ophiuchus) wrestling a serpent (Serpens) while stepping on a scorpion (Scorpio). The path of someone born in this kind of sky, is a warrior who doesn’t mind being wounded to bring down the powers of darkness. (That’s kind of how I feel about my writing. I have to be transparent and I don’t mind telling you about my downfalls and my weaknesses, so that I can also tell how the Lord teaches me and guides me and even whisks me out of some of the troubles I’ve gotten myself into!)

At the particular time and place of my birth, the moon was in Cancer. Biblically, Cancer is the promise of the coming kingdom and eternal life. The aspect of Christ shown in Cancer is hope, encouragement and optimism. But since the moon is of varying light, the good characteristics that go with that constellation tend to fluctuate from bright to dim as well. Knowing this truth helps me to remember to be positive even when I am made very aware of the evil in the world and I feel like either fighting like crazy, or completely giving up.

There’s so much more I learned about myself and I’m glad the Lord directed me to put this article out again, because I need to take another fresh look at my profile in light of some of the new things I’ve learned in the past year or so.

I hope some of you will check out your profile as well. New research and computer programs have made the information easily accessible. All you need to know is your time and place of birth. Then go to http://lmci.org, get a password and you can easily find your Christological profile. This ministry gives you the first level for free and there’s plenty of details and information in it, so you don’t have to feel you have to go on to the other levels. But if you want, there are two other levels. I found the second level kind of slim, but the third level was really detailed and I thought it was great.

I pray you’ve read this article with an open heart. This is apostolic (new light on an old truth).

Everyone comes to a time in life when they ask themselves “Who am I?” “Why am I here?” Now you can find more about God’s answers to those important questions.

Love, Carolyn
More good truths from God’s Word and how to apply these truths in everyday living—get your copy of WINGS: A Journey in Faith 


No comments:

Post a Comment