Wednesday, November 29, 2017

THANK YOU SO MUCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH
The other day I had the opportunity to talk to a guy at work, but when I began to tell him about my writing, I could tell that he tuned out. I know I should be more thick skinned, but I have to admit that it hurt my feelings.
And then there’s you. J I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to everyone who read my blogs. This Christmas card picture is for you. I find it inspiring, and I think you will too. There are so many teachings that could come from just this one picture. I hope it blesses you and if it sparks something in you, share it.

I’m praying that the light of God illuminates our every day through this Christmas season.

Jesus saith unto him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path” (Ps. 119:105).

Thanks, Wendy, for this Christmas card that you and John gave me many years ago. I still treasure it as one of my greatest possessions.

Love, Carolyn

Don’t forget; you can buy one of my books or booklets online to send to a friend this Christmas. Or you can print a copy from a pdf or word doc.


No comments:

Post a Comment