Sunday, February 18, 2018

JESUS VISITS THE CRITIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsCs97-hOQ

JESUS VISITS THE CRITIC
This morning Jane and I watched a YouTube video of an atheist doctor who decided to prove that his Christian neighbors were wrong. It blessed me so much to see how the Lord got to this man and changed his life around miraculously. Living in Las Vegas, I look around and see lots of people with great potential; but they put a stop to their dreams by indulging in their addictions, specifically to alcohol, drugs, sex, and gambling. I’ve lived here long enough to see the circle of addiction pull the net of bondage tighter and tighter until it seems they just can’t escape, no matter what they do.  And yet, I know from the Word of God, that there is always a rescuing available, a miracle just around the corner. There is no such thing as a hopeless case.

I was looking for the verses in Psalms that talk about God being everywhere and there being no place a person can hide from God. As I was doing this, the Lord told me to tell you to start reading the Psalms. And He was telling me to do it too, starting at Psalm 89. As I was speeding through Psalm 89 to Psalm 139, this is what happened: My heart became newly refreshed, encouraged, assured, rescued and delivered to a higher level of believing. It will happen for you too.

Watch this short video of the doctor and begin to read these Psalms as soon as you can. God promises in Jeremiah 29:11, a great future. And it begins NOW.

Love, Carolyn

FREE THRU TUES: 

WINGS SAMPLE BOOK C with 6 of the 61 chapters from the complete book. The chapters I chose for this sample book are true life stories about actions that proceed from faith: 
THANKS IN RELATIONSHIPS
THE ADVENTURE OF PLANTING SEEDS
NIT-PICKING
NO GLASS CEILINGS
MAGNIFICENT MONEY MANEUVERS
APRIL FOOLS DAY -- BEING AN APRIL FOOL


If you can’t get it on Amazon, let me know, and I’ll send a pdf or word doc to your email. cjmolica@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment