Wednesday, February 13, 2019

WARRIORS' PRAYER

WARRIORS’ PRAYER
Yesterday morning on the way to the airport, Jane and I prayed like we usually do when she takes me to work. I realized we are warrior soldiers and our morning prayers are our weapons. Every morning we exercise like people exercise their physical bodies, only we use prayer to get our spiritual muscles working. In prayer I bind Satan, principalities, and other evil spirits like God says in Ephesians 6:12: “against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

I “first bind the strongman and then spoil his house” like Jesus tells me in Matthew 12:29 and Mark 3:27. My picture of binding the strong man is wrapping him up in duct tape and rolling him backwards. I do this to all the principalities and powers that come against people I know and Christians all over the world. When I bind them, I picture naked ground open for angels, people, and the Lord to get through to them to help.

As I exercise this prayer, I get wound up, motivated, bold, confident and strong. My voice is raised up and I’m energized. It’s like when you exercise your body and it reaches a point where the endorphins kick in.

Praying a warrior’s type of prayer in the morning is my spiritual awakening exercise. It’s coffee for my spirit, my mind and my emotions. I feel deeply for God’s people and that they get the truth. John 8:32 tells us: “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free,” so I try to do my part in teaching God’s truth from the Bible, I and pray my warriors’ prayer in the morning. I’ve always been a great fan of freedom.

Have a great rest of your week. See you again Sunday.

Love, Carolyn


I publish two every week, on FB, Wordpress, and Blogger and can send them to an email address, or physical address too.

I sell my e-books and booklets on Amazon, as well as a paperback of my first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment