Sunday, February 7, 2021

CONFESSIONS OF A PREACHER


 

CONFESSIONS OF A PREACHER

I wrote this to my friend Debbie yesterday (a little summary of who I am), and I thought I would share it with all of you today:

 

"I'm convinced that the worship of Moloch, Kali, and other gods presented by Satan is more widespread than we want to believe.

 

But God is still way bigger than anything Satan tries to pull, and so I try to balance what God shows me spiritually on the evil side in the world, which is some days so gigantic, I could get deeply depressed and anxious, but I have to see it because God trusts me with it, so that I will pray. I know I am one of His watchmen on the high ground, there to do what is needed to protect, rescue, and encourage His people. When I got ordained, I had a vision of my job. I had no idea of the extent of it, but I committed and surrendered all, and He's shown me I have to see the evil for what it is, but not forget that His magnificence and wisdom for me is much greater. 

 

I know that what I see isn't for everyone, it's the ministry He's called me to do, my part in the body of Christ, not something I chose, but I do the best in my capacity because I told God I would do it


What I do for Him is complicated. I encourage, teach, love. But I can't do what I do in the full capacity He wants of me unless He can trust me as a seer into the evil motivations of men and women. I see motivation and I see demons. I see iniquity in the blood lines, and so much more, and I sometimes forget that everyone doesn't see it - but it's what I'm supposed to see, so I accept it. 

 

At the same time, God gives me more of what takes me close to Him and to Jesus, and far away from seeing so much evil, thus my small backyard garden plots, my little dog, action movies, doing artwork, horseback riding once in a while, fun things in odd places, my best friend Jane, conversations and parties with other friends, and most recently an art connection with a writer who writes about traditional art.

 

Anyway, thanks for listening! I had no idea I would write so much, but I guess I needed to get it out, so thanks again, and I will definitely keep you and your family and friends in my prayers.

 

Love, Carolyn"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment