Wednesday, June 23, 2021

EXHAUSTED BUT FINE

   

EXHAUSTED BUT FINE

Hi. The three of us worked three ten-hour days out in 90 to over 100-degree weather attaching newly carved petals to the statue, painting them to match the existing, and attaching lights (Jon did that). I don’t know about the guys, but I’m exhausted! I’m so tired right now that I can barely think right. So, rather than do a Preach letter tonight and mess it up, I thought I’d send along a couple photos showing what we were up to the last three days.

 

Resort World opens tomorrow and this statue by the pool had to be completed today. It was hard work but we did a pretty good job of fixing it up. In the morning, the sky got really black and there was flash lightning in the dark clouds and a few sprinkles of rain.

 

The first photo was my view was from the Resorts World pool, out toward Trump Tower shining brightly in the few moments of sunshine. The clouds and wind stayed practically all day, and we kept working. Two of the other photos are of Jon and Shawn who I was working with. And the other photo is of Resorts World from the parking lot at Circus Circus next door, where Jane picked me up after work.

 

I’ll be back with a Preach letter on Sunday. Hope you like the photos 😊.

 

Love, Carolyn


 

No comments:

Post a Comment