Friday, November 11, 2022

MYSTERIES OF THE RAINBOW AND LIGHT

MYSTERIES OF THE RAINBOW AND LIGHT

Jane read this yesterday in Alt. Media news, and then the Lord spoke. “Nikola Tesla is able to see the past, present and future, what we call The Gateway Process. He was able to harness the source ether energy, able to transmit it – wirelessly or directly as alternative current. A world with no power lines, no power poles, no telephone poles just a beautiful sky unobstructed. Nikola used vibrations and frequencies for healing along with COLOR, which are used in medbeds. This will be available for all to use. A Brave New World Awaits With Infinite Possibilities.”

As Jane read the part about COLOR, my spiritual heart exploded with excitement, and the Lord said: “Look at the rainbow I gave Noah!” Now I see that it was a HUGE sign of hope for mankind. After the terrible flood and the end of a life around so many evil people, God gave Noah and his family a sign of His magnificent healing power in light and color!

 

My mind quickly jumped to a couple of things I learned about color and light. One was how my dentist used a blue light as the catalyst for a two-part composite on a filling. Then the other super great thing was when my hairdresser was having horrible eczema on her hands and feet. She went to many doctors, and none could help until she had someone suggest to her a light treatment. I don’t know what color it was, but it totally healed her hands and feet and they have been perfect and eczema-free for many years now.

 

God put His message of hope and healing as the first thing when Noah and his family and all the animals were on the brink of stepping into a brand new world! And God’s message has been there ever since! Who knew that the rainbow had so much to say from God to us??? I sure didn’t, but now I know at least a little bit more!!! YAY!

 

Do you think maybe we, like Noah, are about to step into a brand new world where God’s light, color, and frequencies will triumph for all people? I sure do. Glory to God!!!

 

Here is the record from Genesis 9:8-17:

 

And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; 10 and with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth. 

 

11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

 

 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 

 

15 and I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.”

 

Love, Carolyn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment