Sunday, July 16, 2023

CHARACTERISTICS THAT PERSONALIZE JESUS FOR YOU

CHARACTERISTICS THAT PERSONALIZE JESUS FOR YOU

When I travel, I take the time to consider the deeper truths of my life. In November of 2019, as I was sitting in the airport on the way to my sister’s memorial service, I had the clear revelation that my love for Jesus is more important to me than life itself. Then just a month later, I was sitting in an airport again and got a similar revelation: “I love Jesus so much, if I died today, I would be happy.” We know from the Bible that when a thing is doubled, it is established: It says in Genesis 41:32: “And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God.”

 

When I got home, I kept thinking about those revelations and was inspired to make a list of some of Jesus’s characteristics—things that mean something special to me. It didn’t start in this way, but as it turned out, I used letters of the alphabet to make my list. You may want to make a list that’s personal to you.

 

Here’s my list. I wrote it in one long spurt and at the time couldn’t think of anything for O or Z, (and I still can’t think of anything that fits for me), so if you’ve got ideas let me know ðŸ˜Š. Love, Carolyn

 

A – ACTIVATOR OF AWESOME

B – BOSS OF BUILDERS

C – CORNERSTONE OF CONSTRUCTION

D – DIRECTOR OF DESTINY

E – ENABLER OF EVERYTHING GOOD

F – FOUNDATION OF FAITH

G – GLORY OF GALAXIES

H – HEIGHT OF HOLINESS

I – INGNIGHTER OF INQUIRY

J – JUDGE AND JURY

K – KING OF KINGS

L – LEADER OF LOVE

M – MASTER OF MIRACLES

N – NOBLEST OF NOBLE MEN

O –

P – PROPHET OF PEACE

Q – QUEST OF EVERY QUESTION

R – RIGHT VERSUS EVERY WRONG

S – SOLID OF EVERY SOLUTION

T – TEACHER OF THE TEACHABLE

U – UNITER OF UNIVERSES

V – VICTORY OF VISIONS

W – WONDER OF WONDERFULNESS

X – XCELLERATOR OF EXCELLENCE

Y – YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER

Z –

 

I’m working on Volume 2 of BIBLE LESSONS FROM NATURE. Get your copy of Volume 1 today 😊

https://www.amazon.com/BIBLE-LESSONS-NATURE-Carolyn-Molica/dp/B0BV4GC859/ref=sr_1_1?crid=QACB0S8NH0BF&keywords=bible+lessons+from+nature&qid=1676485121&sprefix=%2Caps%2C222&sr=8-1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment