Sunday, December 17, 2023

TAKING A MOMENT TO PONDER GOD'S WONDERS

TAKING A MOMENT TO PONDER GOD’S WONDERS

Many years ago, I received the above beautiful Christmas card from my friends, Wendy and John. I treasure it as one of my greatest possessions. I find it inspiring and have a copy hanging on the wall right across from my chair, where I sit to pray every morning. There are so many wonderful ponderings that come from just this one picture. If it touches your heart and sparks something in you, please share it.

 

My prayer today is that the light from God that this man on the camel is beholding comes through to illuminate something in us every day through this Christmas season.

 

And Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

 

Love, Carolyn

 

https://www.amazon.com/BIBLE-LESSONS-NATURE-Carolyn-Molica-ebook/dp/B0CQDRW28S/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2LFX5H1IJN9IO&keywords=BIBLE+LESSONS+IN+NATURE&qid=1702839846&sprefix=bible+lessons+in+natur%2Caps%2C207&sr=8-1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment