Monday, August 10, 2026

47 years ago ordained into the ministry to serve the body of Christ

 

47 years ago, I was ordained into the ministry for my Lord Jesus Christ and for our God Jehovah, Elohim, creator of all things. I wanted to serve the Lord Jesus since the time I was born again at 8 years old in my grandma’s Sunday School class. I’ve done my best to serve Him ever since. I still err and need forgiveness often, but my heart of hearts is the Lord’s. I pray I will continue to grow, learn, and serve in more and better ways than ever before.

 

In Jesus’ name I pray. And I thank every one of you who have continued to befriend and pray for me, as I do for you.

 

Today I celebrate 47 years of recognized ministry to the body of Christ. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment