Thursday, January 2, 2014

Articles for 2014

Hope you are enjoying the first few days of the new year. I know I am. I'm back at home and it's great to be here, looking forward to all God has for this year.

Update:  If you have any older kids, family members or friends who you think would like to get the preach letters via e-mail or snail mail, let me know and I can add them to my list. 

Also, I will continue to publish them on my personal FB page, Christian writing Facebook page, and my two blog sites:  http://wingsajourneyinfaith.wordpress.com/ and
http://spiritualgrowthchristianity.blogspot.com/ so you can let your friends, kids and family know about these additional outlets.

This past year I was committed to doing two articles per week, Sunday and Wednesday, and I will continue this schedule. If you would prefer to look at the articles on one of these other sites, please let me know. I'm praying for all God's best for you this year. If you have any prayer requests, let me know. One of my goals this year is to spend more time in prayer, especially for the things concerning you who have connected with me through these articles.

Love you, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment