Sunday, November 15, 2015

WHAT DOES GOD SAY ABOUT OUR ANIMALS?


WHAT DOES GOD SAY ABOUT OUR ANIMALS?
In my last article I suggested making a list of all the things you do in a day and then next to each put why you do them.  One of my things was feeding the cat and dog, loving on them and taking the dog for rides in the car. Why? Because I love them.

Most of you probably don’t know that there is a verse in the Bible about our relationship to our animals. It’s in Proverbs 12:10 “A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.”

The Hebrew word for “regardeth” has many meanings including “to care for and respect.” So there you have it. As righteous people it’s our duty to care for and respect our animals and not be cruel.

Every aspect of our life here on earth is covered in the Bible, God’s guidebook for living well.

Have a great week.

Love, Carolyn


IF YOU’D LIKE TO CHECK OUT MY WRITING FIRST, get a FREE pdf file or word document of one of my books. Let me know at cjmolica@hotmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment