Friday, August 11, 2017

ORDINATION PICTS FROM 38 YEARS AGO

Was ordained on August 10 in 1979. It's been 38 years, yikes! Still doing my best for the Lord. Check out my Facebook page: “Christian Writing A Journey in Faith” for the articles I put up on Wednesdays and Sundays.

Here's a couple picts of that day. A big thanks to Kathy, who laid hands on me (I forget her last name, but not the prophecy. If anyone can let me know her last name, that would be great - thanks!), to Ralph Dubofsky who encouraged me to go for it, and to Dan Stockemer who gave me a word of wisdom on the day before the blessing of ordination took place.

AND TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO I’VE HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO HELP IN ANY WAY: GOD BLESS YOU. I LOVE YOU THE BEST I KNOW HOW WITH ALL MY HEART.
Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment