Wednesday, February 12, 2020

CAN DEMONS OCCUPY PHYSICAL ITEMS?

CAN DEMONS OCCUPY PHYSICAL ITEMS?
In the Bible, God shows us that spiritual powers can occupy physical things. I’ve experienced that on the evil side, but not so much on the good side yet.  When I was a visiting nurse many years ago, I saw how a demon could live in a painting. I was a visiting nurse helping a man who was in a wheelchair. Over his bed hung a small painting of someone’s face. It was dark blood red, purple, black and blue, muddy brown and gray. It was ugly and evil but it beckoned me to look and when I did, I was jolted. The face moved!

And not just once, but every time I snuck a peek, it moved again and changed in form and tried to come out of the frame. I know this sounds like a movie, right? But it was real. The image in the painting cavorted every time I went to this guy’s house. I was just beginning my journey as a committed Christian, so I had no idea what to do, so I just told my boss I wouldn’t go back there, and she gave me new clients.

That experience made me aware of the possibility of objects having a devil spirit occupation. I don’t go looking for demons on every doorknob, but if the Lord leads me to see things like this, I know it’s for real!

A friend once asked me to do a house blessing and spiritually check out the house she was moving into. I could sense that a devil spirit lived in a small closed sink area. I told the friend she needed to have the landlord get rid of that sink. It didn’t happen, and in a year or so, she had a very large fire start in that area. It consumed the kitchen, and consequently, she decided to move.

On the other hand, I have also been in a house filled with masks and other objects used in idol worship. I expected an evil presence to be in at least a few of those objects, but I asked the Lord, and he told me the items were spiritually clean—just wood and paint. 

Many people have mentioned that they could see evil in the depths of a tattoo that seemed to have a life of its own, literally moving on the part of a person’s body.

God sees all, so He can make us aware of the spiritual atmosphere around us. When He shows us evil items that are dwellings for demons, He will also show us what to do about them. God wants us to live in a spiritually clean environment, and He will do everything He can to try to get us to realize it and do what’s necessary to rid ourselves of unhealthy overloads.

Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment