Friday, July 5, 2013

Hi to blog friends

I am so grateful to God for all of you who visit my blog. I have a map in my living room/office area and pins marking the countries where you live. All my love to you and I pray you are enjoying and learning new things from my writing. I pray for you daily and think about you and wonder what it's like where you live. I just had a visitor from Sicily and that was awesome since I'm part Sicilian. Every day I'm excited to see the same people coming back too. Just wanted to say I love you so much. If you are on Facebook you can also see my articles there if you want. I have a page called Christian writing A Journey in Faith by Carolyn Molica.

I keep seeing people from new countries, new cities, new islands who come to read what the Lord has me write. I'm so thrilled. You bless me so much and God bless you much!

Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment