Sunday, October 16, 2016

THE LORD'S UNIQUE CARE FOR US AS INDIVIDUALS

THE LORD’S UNIQUE CARE FOR US AS INDIVIDUALS
I got a message from a woman I went to school with. For two years we sat in the same classes but I never knew she had M.S. She wrote, “I have multiple sclerosis (since I was 16). I still walk without any help and go up and down stairs by myself (I told you God has done great things), etc. But I’d like to be TOTALLY made whole in every way!” I wanted to know her story. She wrote me back and I was so impressed, I asked her if I could share it. She said yes.

You’ll see how our Lord is so unique in His working with each of us as individuals. He will meet us where we’re at and take us on a healing journey that we as an individual can handle. His love is far reaching and constant.

Here is her story:

First of all, I got delivered from some devil spirits I'd had since a child (my parents were bad alcoholics). I read a book that changed my life and made the Scriptures finally make sense to me. It was called Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince. Everything made sense to me for once. I got inspired to stand up and say: ‘Every devil spirit in my mind and in this house HAVE to go, NOW, in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ’ (I was going to say ‘all devil spirits in this house,’ but God inspired me to include my mind).

You don't know you have devil spirits until they're gone! It changed my heart and life in a HUGE way. Then I got a promise from God that was confirmed by a man with a gift ministry (I say ‘gift service’) who gets phenomena (a ‘thing’ runs up his spine) when God wants his attention. When I told him what I thought I'd heard from God, he got this phenomenon and stopped right where he was walking and sat down.

He said: ‘What did you just say?’ I told him; he confirmed it was from God. That promise from God was: ‘You're going to be healed in so many different ways you don't even know!" I hold on to that promise to me every single day of my life. If something doesn't fit with that promise, I discard it right away.

I believe that promise with my whole heart and keep my mind from getting ‘off track’ by discarding all thoughts that go against that promise. That's the best way to describe it to you.

You do know that I’m not totally well, yet – it’s a process. I asked God to make the healing slow, so I could handle it. I’ve had M.S. since I was 16 yrs. old (I just turned 60 yrs. old). Things get better each day! God is Good – always.”

I think my friend’s story is a great testimony to how our Lord’s love comes in many different ways to us, molded perfectly for us as individuals. His healing, deliverance and help is always available to us when we seek Him. We keep seeking and keep trusting and He will keep guiding us, one step at a time.

Psalm 119:105 says, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” I love that. He’s a lamp unto my feet> for the next step. And He’s a light unto my path> to what’s out ahead, He shines light on it.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 tells us: “For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity.” Hebrews 13:5 says, “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Love, Carolyn

You can see some of my other writing if you click “LOOK INSIDE” on any of my books or booklets on Amazon 



No comments:

Post a Comment